Gentle enough to use daily.
- Sodium laureth sulfate free.
- Use on hair that has been coloured, treated or permed.
- Sanctum offers pure Certified Organic products researched, developed and created in the pristine, unspoilt Byron Bay shire.
You can make a difference:
- Australian made.
- Certified Organic (USDA Organic).
- Australian Certified Organic Processor.
- Member of OFC (Organic Food Chain).
- Member of Choose Cruelty Free (CCF).
- Sanctum products are not tested on animals and are safe for the environment.
- Certified vegan by the UK Vegan Society
- Now also Certified Organic by the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture).
- Sanctum product formulations, packaging, labels and manufacturing facility have all been independently audited and certified to meet the AQIS standard. (Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service - National Standard for Organic & Biodynamic Produce).
- Sanctum products DO NOT contain:
- harmful pesticide residues
- synthetic substances
- artificial fragrances and colours.
How to use:
- Wet hair thoroughly. Massage a generous amount of shampoo into hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
- For superb results follow with Sanctum Conditioner for Dry Hair.
Natural Fragrance: Lavender, Rosemary.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coco-betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita matricaria) Flower Extract*, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aqua, Glycerin*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) Gum, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Oil*, Honeysuckle (Lonicera caprifolium) Flower Extract, Honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica) Flower Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Oil*, Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) Oil, linalool, limonene, citral
82% CERTIFIED ORGANIC / 100% NATURALLY DERIVED
Browse all our natural & beautiful range.