you are making a difference:
- 100% natural product containing no, petrochemicals, synthetic substances, parabens, GMOs or artificial fragrances.
- Ethical family business.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- The tin packaging is made from 25-60% post consumer recycled tin plated steel and are reusable and 100% recyclable.
- Contains supercritical CO2 extracts of Arnica Montana and Black Pepper which are traditional joint soothers that exhibit anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cayenne and Black Pepper oils are a circulatory stimulant and can help soothe the discomfort associated with poor circulation, general stiffness, sprains, and sciatica.
- Certified Cruelty Free and no animal testing.
- Gluten free.
- Among the top rated products on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
Please note that this balm may irritate some skin types. Test on a small area of skin first before full use. To remove, use baking soda and cold water.
size / ingredients:
56g / *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne) Fruit Extract, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Extract, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Flower Oil, *Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract. * = Certified Organic
Made in the United States.
Click here to view our Badger Balm range
Badger is a small, family-owned and family-friendly company in rural New Hampshire, USA. We are impressed by this team of down to earth and passionate people that work hard to maintain a healthy community-minded business with ethical and charitable social principles, despite Badger's world-wide success.
Badger products harness the powers of aromatherapy, vitamin rich oils, essential oils, and minerals to soothe, smooth, and protect your skin and your mind. This means that Badger is a total body/mind/spirit experience. Every ingredient is put to the "Badger Natural Standard", a rigorous look at the growth, sustainability, and supply chain. That means you can be sure that you are using the purest, most natural products available. Because the USDA Organic Certification is a food-grade standard, Badger ingredients are even pure enough to eat! Badger is a certified B Corporation.