Bookmark made from recycled plastic with black cord.
Shainsware is dedicated to producing eco-friendly products that are useful and empowering, all designed to work with Shains interchangeable elements, icons and letters. Say it, wear it, mean it!
you are making a difference:
- Made from recycled plastic (Thermoplastic Elastomer for flexible base pieces or ABS for the elements, icons or letters), and recyclable plastic (most pieces are labeled with a recycling symbol #7 which are recyclable in specialist locations in Australia).
- Packaged with recycled paper.
- 10% of net sales contributed to Jane Goodall's Roots & Shoots programme.
- The Jane Goodall Institute and Shainsware are working together to spread the word about the importance of rescuing endangered species. This collection includes icons representing species that have been brought back from the brink of extinction.
- Certified lead free.
- "SHAINS" is an acronym of the company's original catchphrase (State How Action Is a Necessary Solution).
Fits up to 7 Shains elements on each end (50 included).
elements (charms) include:
Giant Panda, Sumatran Rhino, Grey Wolf, Black Robin, California Condor, Kakapo, Pygmy Rabbit, Wollemi Pine, California Sea Otter and more.
US company. Made in China.
Please note: Contains small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
Browse our other shains recycled charm jewellery.