Refreshing, velvety and natural. Sante's soft cream foundation has beautiful mineral pigments, and nourishing ingredients cupuaçu butter, pomegranate extract and organic jojoba oil.
you are making a difference:
- BDIH certification means the product is FREE from: synthetic colour & synthetic fragrances, paraffins & petroleum products, and synthetic preservatives.
- Choosing cosmetics that do not contain petrochemicals or synthetic ingredients are better for you and the environment.
- Not tested on animals.
- Established, reputable company. Sante has been perfecting natural make-up since 1977.
- Sante give full ingredient disclosure.
- High quality formulation performs as well or better than conventional make up.
- Talc used contains no asbestos and is not nano-refined, so it cannot become airborne or penetrate the skin.
- Airless pump means less chance of contamination by bacteria.
We recommend Sante to anyone who has sensitive skin. Always patch test any new product in the crook of your elbow.
Please note: the package name may appear as light sand or light beige, however the formulation and shade is the same as that pictured.
Aqua (Water), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Talc, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Parfum (Essential Oils), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Punica Granatum Seed Extract, Sorbitol, Galactoarabinan, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Farnesol, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491].
Browse our mineral makeup, and eco make up brushes.