PlanetBox Shuttle is perfect for packing small meals and snacks on the go. The Shuttle set includes a PlanetBox Shuttle lunchbox, a tall dipper for dips and sauces, a super fun magnet set, and a compact Shuttle carry bag.
PlanetBox is designed to keep foods from “touching each other.” When you close your PlanetBox the top and the bottom meet so that foods will not co-mingle, even when carried and stored on its side. The seal on the PlanetBox itself is not designed to hold wet, messy foods like yogurt, dips, and applesauce. The Dipper included is the best option to use for foods such as these. They have a silicone rubber seal that engages when placed inside the PlanetBox to create a tight leak-proof seal.
you are making a difference:
- Helps save money, time and packaging waste going to landfill.
- Stainless steel is 100% recyclable, meaning less waste in our landfills.
- The Magnets are made out of a synthetic rubber material that has been certified to be free of toxic materials.
- No lids to keep track because it's attached.
- Includes fun magnets to decorate your Planetbox. Magnets are made out of synthetic rubber certified free of toxins (unlike PVC magnets).
- The latch on the PlanetBox lunchbox is designed for 3-year-old hands and older to close and open by themselves.
- Lead free, BPA free and free from phthalates & PVC. 100% FDA approved materials.
Shuttle Carry Bags are designed to comfortably hold and transport your PlanetBox Shuttle, and are independently certified to be safe from lead, phthalates, BPA, and other harmful chemicals.Butterfly and Day at the Park bags made of 100% recycled polyester,
- Carry handle perfect for transportation to work and school
- Flap held shut with easy hook and loop closure
- An icepack can be included inside next to your Shuttle to keep it cool
- Hand wash in warm soapy water and hang on the line to dry.
Shuttle - 22cm × 16cm × 6.5cm - 2 cups main compartment, 1 cup side compartment
Carry bag - 22cm × 16cm × 6.5cm
Materials - The PlanetBox is made of high quality 18/8 (300 SS) and 18/0 (400 SS, not 200 SS) stainless steel. It is food safe and will not leach toxic chemicals when in contact with food. These types of stainless steel have been used for food storage in many cultures for generations, and are preferred materials for hospitals, commercial kitchens, and other environments where sanitation is a priority.
Browse the entire range of PlanetBox available in Australia at Biome.