PlanetBox Shuttle is perfect for packing small meals and snacks on the go. The Shuttle set includes a PlanetBox Shuttle stainless steel lunchbox and a tall dipper for dips and sauces.
This listing is for the stainless steel lunch box only and does not include a carry bag or magnet set.
Purchase a magnet set to go with your lunch box.
Purchase a matching carry bag.
Purchase a complete kit and save
PlanetBox is designed to keep foods from “touching each other.” When you close your PlanetBox the top and the bottom meet so that foods will not co-mingle, even when carried and stored on its side. The seal on the PlanetBox itself is not designed to hold wet, messy foods like yogurt, dips, and applesauce. The Dipper included is the best option to use for foods such as these. They have a silicone rubber seal that engages when placed inside the PlanetBox to create a tight leak-proof seal.
you are making a difference:
- Helps save money, time and packaging waste going to landfill.
- Stainless steel is 100% recyclable, meaning less waste in our landfills.
- No lids to keep track of because it's attached.
- The latch on the PlanetBox lunchbox is designed for 3-year-old hands and older to close and open by themselves.
- Lead free, BPA free and free from phthalates & PVC. 100% FDA approved materials.
Shuttle - 22cm × 16cm × 6.5cm - 2 cups main compartment, 1 cup side compartment
Materials - The PlanetBox is made of high quality 18/8 (300 SS) and 18/0 (400 SS, not 200 SS) stainless steel. It is food safe and will not leach toxic chemicals when in contact with food. These types of stainless steel have been used for food storage in many cultures for generations, and are preferred materials for hospitals, commercial kitchens, and other environments where sanitation is a priority.
Browse the entire range of PlanetBox available in Australia at Biome.