PlanetBox ColdKit ice pack sleeve for use in any Planetbox lunch kit or your own lunch box. The PlanetBox ColdKit is a blanket of ice made with gel-free purified water with a washable polyester fabric sleeve to reduce condensation.
These ice packs will also fit in the designated ice pack pocket inside the Planetbox bag > Goodbyn flat ice round or the Kids Konserve ice pack in magenta or U Konserve ice pack in slate
The PlanetBox ColdKit is a blanket of ice made with gel-free purified covered with a washable polyester fabric sleeve to reduce condensation. It is designed to be frozen and can keep contents cool for up to 8 hours, depending on your climate.
dimensions: 25cm L x 10cm W x 1.5cm H
Browse all our PlanetBox range.
you are making a difference:
- Helps save money, time and packaging waste going to landfill.
- Stainless steel is 100% recyclable, meaning less waste in our landfills.
- The Magnets are made out of a synthetic rubber material that has been certified to be free of toxic materials.
- No lids to keep track because it's attached.
- Includes fun magnets to decorate your Planetbox.
- Also includes a carry bag, a tall dipper for dips and a glass satellite dish for reheating foods.
- The latch on the PlanetBox lunchbox is designed for 3-year-old hands and older to close and open by themselves.
- Lead free, BPA free and free from phthalates & PVC. 100% FDA approved materials.
- Outside made of durable 100% recycled PET.
- Inside made of coated PEVA for easy wipe down cleaning.
- Independently certified to be safe from lead, phthalates, BPA, and other harmful chemicals.
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap and carry handle perfect for transportation to work and school.
- Insulated soft sided walls, ColdKit can be included inside next to your Launch or Rover lunchbox to keep it cool.
- An ice pack can be included inside next to your lunchbox to keep it cool.
Planetbox - 26 cm × 19.7 cm × 5cm
Carry bag - 28 cm × 23 cm × 7 cm
Materials - The PlanetBox is made of high quality 18/8 (300 SS) and 18/0 (400 SS, not 200 SS) stainless steel. It is food safe and will not leach toxic chemicals when in contact with food. These types of stainless steel have been used for food storage in many cultures for generations, and are preferred materials for hospitals, commercial kitchens, and other environments where sanitation is a priority.
Browse the entire range of PlanetBox