This natural liquid soap has been made by hand at Gunbower Creek in Victoria. Mild and luxurious with relaxing lavender and rose geranium.
The Gunbower Creek Olive Grove was established in 2000 overlooking the Gunbower Creek, West of Echuca in Victoria. Using their very own Extra Virgin olive oil, this charming small company makes their Olieve skin care range on site.
This picturesque wetland area is a haven for flora and fauna, with over 170 species of birds and the second largest River Redgum forest in Victoria. These giant Redgums and native wattles provide the grove with an ideal eco system. The olive trees have no pests or diseases and no chemicals are used. The climate provides similar growing conditions to the Mediterranean.
Very special, unique products to gift to yourself or others.
you are making a difference:
- Hand-made, small batch, sensitive production has less eco-impact.
- Very small carbon footprint as the key ingredient of extra virgin olive oil is produced on site.
- 100% natural product containing NO petrochemicals, synthetic substances or artificial fragrances and colours.
- The main ingredient of extra virgin olive oil holds moisture close to the skin and forms a breathable film to prevent moisture loss.
- Coconut oil is included for its gentle cleansing qualities & lathering ability.
- Castor oil acts as a humectant, attracting moisture to the skin.
- Cleanses all skin types effectively without drying (even sensitive skin).
- Can be used on the face, hands and all over.
- 500ml refill in a plastic bottle.
Extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, pure water, essential oils of lavender & rose geranium.
Also comes in 250ml pump bottle.
Australian owned company.
See the rest of our Olieve natural olive oil skin care range.