This handmade, creamy, long-lasting soap with 100% extra virgin olive oil conditions the skin whilst gently cleansing.
Please note: image is a guide only, the soap variety you will receive is as described.
The Gunbower Creek Olive Grove was established in 2000 overlooking the Gunbower Creek, West of Echuca in Victoria. Using their very own Extra Virgin olive oil, this charming small company makes their Olieve skin care range on site.
This picturesque wetland area is a haven for flora and fauna, with over 170 species of birds and the second largest River Redgum forest in Victoria. These giant Redgums and native wattles provide the grove with an ideal eco system. The olive trees have no pests or diseases and no chemicals are used. The climate provides similar growing conditions to the Mediterranean.
Very special, unique products to gift to yourself or others.
you are making a difference:
- Hand-made, small batch, sensitive production has less eco-impact.
- Very small carbon footprint as the key ingredient of extra virgin olive oil is produced on site.
- 100% natural product containing NO petrochemicals, synthetic substances or artificial fragrances and colours.
- The main ingredient of extra virgin olive oil holds moisture close to the skin and forms a breathable film to prevent moisture loss.
- Cleanses all skin types effectively without drying (even sensitive skin).
- Beautiful brown paper bag packaging.
Soap of extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, Australian blue clay, essential oils of: eucalyptus globulus & pogostemon cablin benth, cedrus atlantica.
Australian owned company.
See the rest of our Olieve natural olive oil skin care range.