Olieve by Gunbower Creek lip balm nourishes, soothes & protects with layers of organic oils, beeswax, natural cocoa & shea butters. Sensational natural vanilla taste.
15ml in a glass jar with screw lid.
The Gunbower Creek Olive Grove was established in 2000 overlooking the Gunbower Creek, West of Echuca in Victoria. Using their very own Extra Virgin olive oil, this charming small company makes their Olieve skin care range on site.
This picturesque wetland area is a haven for flora and fauna, with over 170 species of birds and the second largest River Redgum forest in Victoria. These giant Redgums and native wattles provide the grove with an ideal eco system. The olive trees have no pests or diseases and no chemicals are used. The climate provides similar growing conditions to the Mediterranean.
Very special, unique products to gift to yourself or others.
you are making a difference:
- Hand-made, small batch, sensitive production has less eco-impact.
- Very small carbon footprint as the key ingredient of extra virgin olive oil is produced on site.
- 100% natural product containing NO petrochemicals, synthetic substances or artificial fragrances and colours.
- Olive and jojoba oils soothe and nourish dry lips leaving them feeling soft and moisturised.
- Pure vanilla oil provides sweet taste and smell.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Organic Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Organic Honey, Shea Butter, Pure Vanilla Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil & Vitamin E.
See the rest of our Olieve natural olive oil skin care range.