you are making a difference:
- Choose hair removal with all natural ingredients - free from chemicals, synthetic waxes and resins.
- Containers, jars and fabric strips are reusable and recylable
- Leaves skin hair-free for up to 2 months
- Ideal for all skin types and delicate areas
- Removes coarse as well as fine hair effectively
- Glass container can be warmed in microwave or water
- Ideal for travel Contains only Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Chamomile Tea, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Tea Tree Oil and Organic Aloe Vera.
- Gently removes the hair with the root
- Water-soluble and leaves no residue on the skin
- Washable reusable fabric strips lasts for years
- No animal testing
- USDA certified organic
45g hair remover, 6 x reusable fabric strips, 2 x wooden applicators
dimensions / ingredients / materials:
45g/ Sucrose (organic cane sugar), citrus limonum (organic lemon juice), anthemis nobilis flower water (organic chamomile tea), Melaleuca alternifolia (organic tea tree oil), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (organic aloe vera)
Instructions (Please refer to booklet for body area specific instructions):
Before you begin MOOM®ing, wash and dry skin completely to remove any oils, makeup or lotions. Dry the area thoroughly. That is all the preparation you need. Following the direction of hair growth, apply a paper-thin layer of MOOM®. Use the edge of the spatula, thin out the layer. Place MOOM® fabric strip on top, leaving 2″ (5 cm) at the end of the strip free for a firm grip. Rub your hand over the entire length of the strip rapidly 3 times to adhere it well to the MOOM®.
Holding the skin taut with one hand, zip off the strip quickly in the direction opposite to hair growth, keeping it as close and parallel to your skin as possible. If you are a first-time user, some skin sensitivity may occur which will decrease with subsequent use as hairs weaken. If you notice some new growth soon after you MOOM®, these are simply hairs that were still below the skin’s surface, or too short to remove. With continued use, regrowth will weaken, and eventually the area will require less MOOM®ing.
Made in Canada