This self tanning product does not contain sunscreen, so be sure to use a natural suncreen when out in the sun.
Best suited for medium to olive skin tones. If you have a lighter skin or wish a more slow developing tan, consider the Eco Tan Winter Skin gradual tanning moisturiser.
you are making a difference:
- Australian made and owned.
- Vegan. No Animal Testing.
- Made with natural and organic ingredients certified by the Organic Food Chain. 100% Natural and Certified Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia.
- Palm oil free*
how to use:
- Exfoliate 24-48 hours prior to application. Apply evenly to clean dry skin. For best results leave on for 8 hours before showering. Wash hands thoroughly after application. Use over consecutive days to build tan to desired depth. We recommend an allergy patch test.
- Builds to a beautiful honey complexion.
dimensions / ingredients:
200ml / Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root, Ferment Filtrate, Sambucus Nigra, Fruit Extract.
Made in Australia
*Palm oil: Eco Tan has confirmed to us that no products in the range contain palm oil. Ingredients such as glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol and stearic acid are derived from coconut oil.
Eco Tan tanning products have been tested and approved by the Biome team. We love that they offer a way for you to have a bronzed summer glow without exposure to harmful UV rays (and without an orange tinge!), and that Eco Tan is Australian-made, certified organic, vegan, PETA certified cruelty free, and Certified Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia. The tones in the tanning products are derived from cacao!