Super rich, vitamin-laden Olieve by Gunbower Creek body butter has an exquisite creamy feel. It contains natural oils easily absorbed by the skin. With lavender and rose geranium.
The Gunbower Creek Olive Grove was established in 2000 overlooking the Gunbower Creek, West of Echuca in Victoria. Using their very own Extra Virgin olive oil, this charming small company makes their Olieve skin care range on site.
This picturesque wetland area is a haven for flora and fauna, with over 170 species of birds and the second largest River Redgum forest in Victoria. These giant Redgums and native wattles provide the grove with an ideal eco system. The olive trees have no pests or diseases and no chemicals are used. The climate provides similar growing conditions to the Mediterranean.
Very special, unique products to gift to yourself or others.
you are making a difference:
- Hand-made, small batch, sensitive production has less eco-impact.
- Very small carbon footprint as the key ingredient of extra virgin olive oil is produced on site.
- 100% natural product containing NO petrochemicals, synthetic substances or artificial fragrances and colours.
- Made with the finest cold pressed oils, essential oils, blended with floral waters, cocoa butter & organic beeswax. Super luxuriousness.
- Moisturizing, and soothing with ingredients containing healing properties.
Extra virgin olive oil, organic beeswax, cold pressed avocado oil, calendula infused oil, organic grapeseed oil, organic wheatgerm oil, cocoa butter, borax, essential oils of sweet orange, lavender & rose geranium.
Australian owned company.
See the rest of our Olieve natural olive oil skin care range.