Inika's natural mineral mascara perfectly coats your lashes, without clumping or flaking.
Advanced brush has a unique "Z" shape with two different edges - a 'lengthening edge' as well as a 'volumising edge'. Note: stays put well but not waterproof.
you are making a difference:
- Inika (Hindi for “small earth”) is committed to environmental awareness.
- Many products are Certified Organic, indicated in bold above if so.
- Boxes made from recycled materials & all packaging is recyclable.
- Palm oil free (except pencils - palm oil phased out in future).
- Certified Vegan (except Lip Whip contains honey & beeswax).
- Certified Halal.
- Certified Cruelty Free.
- Inika is an natural range of high quality, mineral makeup.
- Great for those with allergies, and being non-comedogenic, it won’t clog pores. Inika is routinely recommended by dermatologists following procedures like laser resurfacing, or chemical peels.
- Full ingredient disclosure.
- Mascara is non - toxic, non-irritating and long lasting.
- Coats lashes without clumping, bleeding or flaking
- No petrochemicals.
- No synthetic ingredients, artificial preservatives, parabens.
- No bismuth oxychloride, talc, or carmine.
- No GM ingredients.
Aqua, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tapioca Starch, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). 8g
Inika is an Australian company. Made in Australia or Italy.
Browse our other Inika mineral make up.
Note: Colours on your monitor may appear slightly different to the actual product.