you are making a difference:
- All ingredients are ethically sourced, natural, and derived from plants or minerals.
- Inika is committed to environmental awareness and has been awarded one of the highest safety ratings available by the EWG (Environmental Working Group)
- Using natural makeup means you do not expose yourself or the environment to the toxins found in non-natural makeup.
- Certified Organic.
- Certified Vegan.
- CCF Tested (Not tested on animals).
- Halal Authority.
- Inika is a truth in beauty brand.
- Suitable for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
- No petrochemicals, synthetic ingredients, artificial preservatives, parabens or GM ingredients.
- No bismuth oxychloride, talc, or carmine.
- Palm oil free.
- Natural ingredients provide intense hydration without blocking pores while providing coverage.
- Smoother and lighter than a liquid foundation.
- A partner for 'Nurture' or 'Patience' shades in Inika Mineral Foundations.
how to apply:
Apply with fingertips as you would moisturiser or use the Inika Blending Brush for a more precise application. Use alone or finish with a mineral foundation.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil*, Glycerin*, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Leaf Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cetyl Alcohol, May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Inika is an Australian company. Made in Australia.
Note: Colours on your monitor may appear slightly different to the actual product.