you are making a difference:
- All ingredients are ethically sourced, natural, and derived from plants or minerals.
- Inika is committed to environmental awareness and has been awarded one of the highest safety ratings available by the EWG (Environmental Working Group) and the Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database.
- Using natural makeup means you do not expose yourself or the environment to the toxins found in non-natural makeup.
- Certified Vegan.
- Certified Cruelty Free (not tested on animals)
- Certified Halal.
- Palm oil free.
- Suitable for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
- Provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation and scarring.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides oﬀer natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF25)
- No petrochemicals, synthetic ingredients, artificial preservatives, parabens or GM ingredients.
- No bismuth oxychloride, talc, or carmine.
- This product contains palm oil. Inika uses one or two palm-oil derived ingredients in this product which are RSPO (Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil) Book and Claim Compliant. Inika aims to remove or replace these ingredients with Fair Trade palm oil in the future.
- Baked Mineral Foundation is baked on a terracotta tile, not pressed with the use of chemicals.
- Shades match the Inika Loose Powder Foundation perfectly.
- Comes in a compact with a mirror for convenience and no mess.
- 'Trust' shade has a golden hue suitable for medium to dark-beige skin and honey tones.
how to apply:
For flawless buildable coverage, apply with the Inika Kabuki Brush.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Inika is an Australian company. Made in USA.
Note: Colours on your monitor may appear slightly different to the actual product.