you are making a difference:
- All ingredients are ethically sourced, natural, and derived from plants or minerals.
- Inika is committed to environmental awareness and has been awarded one of the highest safety ratings available by the EWG (Environmental Working Group) and the Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database.
- Using natural makeup means you do not expose yourself or the environment to the toxins found in non-natural makeup.
- Certified Vegan.
- Certified Cruelty Free (not tested on animals)
- Certified Halal.
- Suitable for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
- Provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation and scarring.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides oﬀer natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF25)
- No petrochemicals, synthetic ingredients, artificial preservatives, parabens or GM ingredients.
- No bismuth oxychloride, talc, or carmine.
- This product contains palm oil.
- Baked Mineral Foundation is baked on a terracotta tile, not pressed with the use of chemicals.
- Shades match the Inika Loose Powder Foundation perfectly.
- Comes in a compact with a mirror for convenience and no mess.
how to apply:
For flawless buildable coverage, apply with the Inika Kabuki Brush.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, Squalane, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Inika is an Australian company. Made in USA.
Note: Colours on your monitor may appear slightly different to the actual product.