you are making a difference:
- 100% natural product containing no, petrochemicals, synthetic substances, parabens, GMOs or artificial fragrances.
- Ethical family business.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- 100% eco-friendly pyramid box made of FSC certified recycled paper.
- A great gift idea for Christmas. Hang this ornament from the tree and treat your loved ones to the gift of peaceful sleep.
- Natural and safe for use by the whole family. Rub a little under your nose, onto your lips, your temples or other pulse points.
- 22ml gift sized tin of Badger Sleep Balm with ornamental pyramid box.
- Certified Cruelty Free and no animal testing.
- Gluten free.
- Among the top rated products on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
size / ingredients:
28g. / *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil and *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract. * = Certified Organic
Made in the United States. Please note that the packaging of this product does contain a plastic seal.
Click here to view the full-size Badger Sleep Balm.
Badger is a small, family-owned and family-friendly company in rural New Hampshire, USA. We are impressed by this team of down to earth and passionate people that work hard to maintain a healthy community-minded business with ethical and charitable social principles, despite Badger's world-wide success.
Badger products harness the powers of aromatherapy, vitamin rich oils, essential oils, and minerals to soothe, smooth, and protect your skin and your mind. This means that Badger is a total body/mind/spirit experience. Every ingredient is put to the "Badger Natural Standard", a rigorous look at the growth, sustainability, and supply chain. That means you can be sure that you are using the purest, most natural products available. Because the USDA Organic Certification is a food-grade standard, Badger ingredients are even pure enough to eat! Badger is a Certified B Corporation.