you are making a difference:
- Australian made products and Australian company.
- Uni Organics appears on the Choose Cruelty Free list of products that in no way supports the testing of ingredients and products on animals.
- Australian certified toxic free (safe cosmetics Australia, the Toxic Free Campaign)
- All Uni Organics cosmetics meet the European Certification Body Cosmos and are Certified Australian Organic products.
- Great for dry skin; deeply hydrating and cleanses dry, flaky skin
- Refines the texture of skin
- Gentle, effective formula only requires exfoliation every second day.
- Camellia oil is rapidly absorbed by the skin, regenerating and restoring the skin to its natural balance.
size / ingredients:
100ml / Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Lauryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Stearyl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Oryza sativa (Rice) Powder, Natural Scent, Jojoba Esters, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Wild Rosella ) Flower Extract*, Tasmania Ianceolata (Mountain Pepper) Leaf Extract*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum ) Fruit Extract, Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia) Extract*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Powder*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder*, Coconut Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid
* = Organic active ingredients
Made in Australia.