you are making a difference:
- Sienna is a small Australian owned company based in Byron Bay committed to producing safe and non-toxic nail products with an ethical and environmental focus.
- Choosing cosmetics that do not contain petrochemicals or synthetic ingredients are better for you and the environment.
- Suistanably sourced timer cap can be recycled or composted after use once nylon bristles are removed. Glass base is endlessly recyclable.
- Sienna's 7 free formula is the cleanest conventional product on the market
- Free from from formaldehyde, tosylamide, DBP formaldehyde resin, synthetic camphor, xylene and toluene
- Ingredients are 95% locally sourced, except the glass bottles that are ethically sourced from Europe
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Deep burnt umber shade with a creme finish.
10 ml / Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate,nitrocellulose,acetyl tributyl citrate, phthalic anhydride/trimellitic anhydride/glycols copolymer, isopropyl alcohol adipic acid/fumaric acid/phthalic acid/tricyclodecane dimethanol copolymer, stearalkonium hectorite,silica, citric acid. And may also contain: Adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acrylate copolymer, n butyl alcohol, silica, alumina, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, polyvinyl butyral, acetone, ci15850, ci15880, ci19140, ci42090, ci47005, ci60725, ci77266,ci77267, ci77000, ci77163, ci77510, ci77891, ci77489, ci77491, ci77492, ci77499, mica
Made in Australia.