U Konserve square stainless steel food container set with leakproof lids. BPA free, lead free, PVC free and phthalate free.
Set of 3 square stainless steel containers with a generous volume ideal for storing food or preparing lunches without the need for single use plastic. When not in use they nest together for easy storing.
you are making a difference:
- By encouraging the next generation to reuse!
- By buying thoughtful, quality products that you don't have to replace often (great news for the earth's precious resources).
- By choosing goods made under ethical working conditions.
- All U konserve stainless steel is food grade (304).
- Lids are made from LDPE* recyclable plastic #4 and are leakproof.
- Perfect solution for leftovers, pantry storage, picnics, lunches and more.
- Since they stack inside each other, they take up very little room in cupboards so you will have room for a few sets!
Small container: 12.7cm L x 12.7cm W x 5cm H. 475ml.
Medium container: 14.6cm L x 14.6cm W x 6.3cm H. 940ml
Large container: 16.5cm L x 16.5cm W x 7.6cm H. 1.4L.
Dishwasher safe. Should you experience the appearance of "rust" on any stainless steel product, it is more than likely a discoloration or harmless residue left behind from the electro-polishing process. Buff it out with a heavier kitchen scrub brush.
Extreme temperature changes might cause lids to crack. We recommend keeping lids out of the freezer.
US company. U Konserve products are made responsibly in China or India.
Browse our U Konserve range.
You may also be interested in: stainless steel food container, lunch boxes.
*What is LDPE plastic? LDPE is Low Density Polyethylene plastic made from petrochemicals that has been found to be stable and generally do not leach chemicals. With the recycling symbol #4, it is readily recycled. It is commonly used for plastic containers, plastic bags and juice and milk cartons (those that look like cardboard, but are actually a liquid packaging board, which is a laminate of paperboard and LDPE (as the water-proof inner and outer layer). LDPE, HDPE, PP, and PET are non-BPA materials. The plastics to avoid are labelled #3, #6, and some types of #7.