If You Care design environmentally friendly kitchen and baking essentials that are free from chlorine, bleaches and paraffin waxes.
If You Care 100% recycled aluminium foil is excellent for food storage and will preserve flavours, nutritional value and protect against light, oxygen, humidity and bacteria.
you are making a difference:
- Recycled aluminium foil takes only 5% of the energy used to produce a virgin aluminium foil, and can be recycled many times over.
- Recycling aluminium can save up to 8kg bauxite (virgin mineral), 4kg chemicals, 14 000 watts electricity.
- 100% recycled aluminium foil that can be recycled again.
- Recycled chlorine-free cardboard dispenser box that can be recycled again.
- Is equal to non-recycled virgin aluminium in performance.
- Versatile usage - excellent for food storage.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- Non-allergenic, gluten free.
- 10 metres long, 29cm wide.
Browse all our green baking range.
Aluminium saves fuel
Two pounds of aluminium goes a long way, creating more than 300 feet of household aluminium foil. Therefore, when you use aluminium foil, you are using a product that saves large quantities of transport energy, due to the lightness of the material. If You Care Aluminium Foil is made from 100% Recycled Aluminium Foil which uses on 5% of the energy required to manufacture regular aluminium foil.
Where does aluminium come from?
Aluminium is available in the earth's crust in many parts of the world as the mineral bauxite. The deposits are mostly found in shallow layers of the earth. If You Care Aluminium Foil has the added benefit of being 100% recycled.
Aluminium and food storage
When used for food storage aluminium has great food protection qualities. It preseves the nutritional value and the quality of food. It protects food against light, oxygen, humidity and bacteria. At the same time, it also preserves taste, aroma, moisture, vitamins and consistency.