Set of three Kids Konserve stainless steel food containers with leakproof lids, BPA free, lead free, PVC free and phthalate free.
Reusable and safe!
you are making a difference:
- By encouraging the next generation to reuse!
- By buying thoughtful, quality products that you don't have to replace often (great news for the earth's precious resources).
- By choosing goods made under ethical working conditions.
- All Kids Konserve stainless steel is food grade (304).
- Lids are made from LDPE* recyclable plastic #4 and are leakproof.
- These little containers are the perfect solution for packing fruit, salad, chips and more.
- You can also use them for leftovers in the fridge.
- Since they stack inside each other, they take up very little room in cupboards so you will have room for a few sets!
Small container 9cm x 3.8cm (150ml).
Medium container 10cm x 5cm (235ml).
Large container 12cm x 5.7cm (470ml).
Dishwasher safe. Should you experience the appearance of "rust" on any stainless steel product, it is more than likely a discoloration or harmless residue left behind from the electro-polishing process. Buff it out with a heavier kitchen scrub brush.
US company. Kids Konserve products are made responsibly in China or India.
Browse our Kids Konserve range.
You may also be interested in: stainless steel food container, lunch boxes.
*What is LDPE plastic? LDPE is Low Density Polyethylene plastic made from petrochemicals that has been found to be stable and generally do not leach chemicals. With the recycling symbol #4, it is readily recycled. It is commonly used for plastic containers, plastic bags and juice and milk cartons (those that look like cardboard, but are actually a liquid packaging board, which is a laminate of paperboard and LDPE (as the water-proof inner and outer layer). LDPE, HDPE, PP, and PET are non-BPA materials. The plastics to avoid are labelled #3, #6, and some types of #7.