Set of three Kids Konserve replacement lids, BPA free, lead free, PVC free and phthalate free.
- 1 x large lid to fit 470ml 16oz container
- 1 x medium lid to fit 235ml 8 oz container
- 1 x small lid to fit 150ml 5oz container
Please note: replacement lids only, stainless steel containers are not included.
you are making a difference:
- By encouraging the next generation to reuse!
- By buying thoughtful, quality products that you don't have to replace often (great news for the earth's precious resources).
- By choosing goods made under ethical working conditions.
Dishwasher safe. Extreme temperature changes might cause lids to crack. We recommend keeping lids out of the freezer.
US company. Kids Konserve products are made responsibly in China or India.
Browse our Kids Konserve range.
You may also be interested in: stainless steel food container, lunch boxes.
*What is LDPE plastic? LDPE is Low Density Polyethylene plastic made from petrochemicals that has been found to be stable and generally do not leach chemicals. With the recycling symbol #4, it is readily recycled. It is commonly used for plastic containers, plastic bags and juice and milk cartons (those that look like cardboard, but are actually a liquid packaging board, which is a laminate of paperboard and LDPE (as the water-proof inner and outer layer). LDPE, HDPE, PP, and PET are non-BPA materials. The plastics to avoid are labelled #3, #6, and some types of #7.