BrewSmith beer brewing kits make it easy for anyone to get started making their own delicious craft beer at home.
Aussie Wattle Pale Ale is an easy drinking beer that showcases the unique flavours of all Australian hops and fresh-ground wattle seed. A delicious and versatile beer – this one you can drink easily but has a real depth of flavour. Great on a blazing hot day or a cool rainy evening.
BrewSmith beer kits are designed to make it super easy for your to create your own boutique beer in just 3 steps - the process has been tried & tested and is easier than making cake! You can also experiment with flavours and customise your brew - want to add ginger, or strawberries, or vanilla? Go nuts!
Each kit includes top quality ingredients and reusable equipment - everything you need to make one batch, or the equivalent of 12 stubbies of beer. All you need to supply is your own recycled or reusable bottles and some basic kitchen supplies!
And once you've made your first brew, you can try another variety with a recipe refill to mix it up.
you are making a difference:
- Small Australian company
- Making your own with reusable packaging saves waste and preserves resources
Each kit includes:
- 1 x 5 litre glass fermenter demi-john bottle
- 1 x bottle brush
- 1 x syphone with hand pump
- 1 x airlock and bung
- Easy to follow instructions
- High quality recipe ingredients such as 100% malt extract, world-class specialty grains, fresh hops, and high quality yeast.
Just add in your own recycled or reusable glass bottles and you're good to go! Suitable glass bottles include wine bottles with twist tops, flip -top bottles or recycled beer bottles with new caps.
Shipping time & freight surcharge: Please note that due to the bulky size of the kit an additional postage charge may apply depending on delivery destination if ordered with other items (including orders over $130). We will contact you for approval of any additional charges before shipping. Please see our delivery & shipping page for more details.
how to brew using BrewSmith:
Step 1 : THE BOIL
Boil up your malt extract and hops according to the recipe (takes about an hour).
Step 2: FERMENTATION
Cool and pour into your fermenter with your yeast. Leave for a week or so and listen to it bubble while alcohol is produced.
Step 3: BOTTLING
Syphon into bottles, add some sugar, seal and leave for 2 weeks to carbonate.
What sets BrewSmith brew kits apart from the rest?
- It's fun & involved by cooking the beer on a stove top and adding real hops.
- The fermenter is made of glass instead of plastic which stops the beer from oxidising. It is also reusable, recyclable and easy to clean
- Commercial grade quality ingredients resulting in excellent taste and better fermentation.
- Smaller batches means you don't need a big space or specialised equipment for brewing.
- Consistent, delicious results! The process and kit have been tried and tested over and over again and refined until they were just right. You can be confident these kits are going to work.
Browse all our beer and wine brewing range