you are making a difference:
- 100% natural product containing no, petrochemicals, synthetic substances, parabens, GMOs or artificial fragrances.
- Ethical family business.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- The tin packaging is made from 25-60% post consumer recycled tin plated steel and are reusable and 100% recyclable.
- Natural and safe for use by the whole family. Rub a little under your nose, onto your lips, your temples or other pulse points.
- Portable tin makes it great for travel.
- Certified Cruelty Free and no animal testing.
- Gluten free.
- Among the top rated products on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
size / ingredients:
56g / *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil and *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract. * = Certified Organic
Made in the United States.
Click here to view our Badger Balm range
Badger is a small, family-owned and family-friendly company in rural New Hampshire, USA. We are impressed by this team of down to earth and passionate people that work hard to maintain a healthy community-minded business with ethical and charitable social principles, despite Badger's world-wide success.
Badger products harness the powers of aromatherapy, vitamin rich oils, essential oils, and minerals to soothe, smooth, and protect your skin and your mind. This means that Badger is a total body/mind/spirit experience. Every ingredient is put to the "Badger Natural Standard", a rigorous look at the growth, sustainability, and supply chain. That means you can be sure that you are using the purest, most natural products available. Because the USDA Organic Certification is a food-grade standard, Badger ingredients are even pure enough to eat! Badger is a Certified B Corporation.