you are making a difference:
- 100% natural product containing no, petrochemicals, synthetic substances, parabens, GMOs or artificial fragrances.
- Ethical, family business.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- The tin packaging is made from 25-60% post consumer recycled tin plated steel and are reusable and 100% recyclable.
- A natural alternative to petrochemical based vicks and vapor rubs.
- Great as a soothing chest rub, or as a steam inhalant when added to a humidifier or pot of hot water.
- Safe and effective for use by the whole family.
- Certified Crulety Free and no animal testing.
- Among the top rated products on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
size / ingredients:
56g / *Olea Europaea ( Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Eucalyptus Staigeriana (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, *Cinnamomum Camphora (Ravintsara) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Leaf Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Organic essential oils contain >0.001% Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Citral and Geraniol. * = Certified Organic
Made in the United States
Click here to view our Badger Balm range
Badger is a small, family-owned and family-friendly company in rural New Hampshire, USA. We are impressed by this team of down to earth and passionate people that work hard to maintain a healthy community-minded business with ethical and charitable social principles, despite Badger's world-wide success.
Badger products harness the powers of aromatherapy, vitamin rich oils, essential oils, and minerals to soothe, smooth, and protect your skin and your mind. This means that Badger is a total body/mind/spirit experience. Every ingredient is put to the "Badger Natural Standard", a rigorous look at the growth, sustainability, and supply chain. That means you can be sure that you are using the purest, most natural products available. Because the USDA Organic Certification is a food-grade standard, Badger ingredients are even pure enough to eat! Badger is a certified B Corporation.