you are making a difference:
- 100% natural product containing no, petrochemicals, synthetic substances, parabens, GMOs or artificial fragrances.
- Ethical, family business.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- The tin packaging is made from 25-60% post consumer recycled tin plated steel and are reusable and 100% recyclable.
- Rich in powerful skin-nourishing antioxidants found in essential oils of Rosemary and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Smells great and softens the skin. Not your typical smelly sports rub.
- Gluten free
- Certified Crulety Free and no animal testing.
- Among the top rated products on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
Apply directly to shoulders, knees, elbows, back, or anywhere that needs a bit of soothing. This product contains Cayenne so please avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, and other sensitive areas. May irritate some skin types. If product is new to you, test on small area of skin before full use.
size / ingredients:
56g / *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne) Fruit Extract, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Thymus Mastichina (Wild Marjoram) Flower Oil, *Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract. * = Certified Organic
Made in the United States
Click here to view our Badger Balm range
Badger is a small, family-owned and family-friendly company in rural New Hampshire, USA. We are impressed by this team of down to earth and passionate people that work hard to maintain a healthy community-minded business with ethical and charitable social principles, despite Badger's world-wide success.
Badger products harness the powers of aromatherapy, vitamin rich oils, essential oils, and minerals to soothe, smooth, and protect your skin and your mind. This means that Badger is a total body/mind/spirit experience. Every ingredient is put to the "Badger Natural Standard", a rigorous look at the growth, sustainability, and supply chain. That means you can be sure that you are using the purest, most natural products available. Because the USDA Organic Certification is a food-grade standard, Badger ingredients are even pure enough to eat! Badger is a certified B Corporation.