you are making a difference:
- 100% natural product containing no, petrochemicals, synthetic substances, parabens, GMOs or artificial fragrances.
- Ethical family business.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- The tin packaging is made from 25-60% post consumer recycled tin plated steel and are reusable and 100% recyclable.
- Small portable tin makes it easy to carry in your handbag, purse or pocket for everyday use.
- Pure, steam-distilled essential oils of geranium, mandarin, lemongrass, and ginger provide a light citrus scent.
- Certified Cruelty Free and no animal testing.
- Gluten free.
- Among the top rated products on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
Apply daily and work into hands. For intensive overnight therapy, apply liberally and cover hands with cotton gloves.
Note: Sometimes, naturally occurring beads of shea butter can rise to the surface of the balm. This will not affect product performance.
size / ingredients:
21g / *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, *Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, *Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Verbenone) Leaf Oil, and *Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Fruit Oil, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract and *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract. * = Certified Organic
Made in the United States
Click here to view our Badger Balm range
Badger is a small, family-owned and family-friendly company in rural New Hampshire, USA. We are impressed by this team of down to earth and passionate people that work hard to maintain a healthy community-minded business with ethical and charitable social principles, despite Badger's world-wide success.
Badger products harness the powers of aromatherapy, vitamin rich oils, essential oils, and minerals to soothe, smooth, and protect your skin and your mind. This means that Badger is a total body/mind/spirit experience. Every ingredient is put to the "Badger Natural Standard", a rigorous look at the growth, sustainability, and supply chain. That means you can be sure that you are using the purest, most natural products available. Because the USDA Organic Certification is a food-grade standard, Badger ingredients are even pure enough to eat! Badger is a Certified B Corporation.