you are making a difference:
- Natural ingredients from plants and the earth, including rhassoul clay, sweet almond, coconut oil and activated charcoal.
- Made in Australia by a small family business.
- Because toxins in your skin are attracted to activated charcoal, Ink can help reduce instances of acne by a process of adsorption
- Acts as a soft foam cleanse, scrub and polish in one.
- Palm oil free, vegan, not tested on animals.
- Contains no petrochemicals or fragrances.
how to use:
You can keep INK in the shower when using, but preferably store in a cool, dry place in between uses. Comes in a stand-up waterproof pouch for easy access -- seal after use to keep the product fresh.
Do not use on broken skin such as cuts or scratches as it can discolour. Always patch test before use. Do not apply to new tattoos.
Not suitable for people with nut allergies due to the almond oil.
Although it is black, Ink will not stain the bathroom, but do wash down after use.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut derived)*, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Oil, Plant cellulose (pine), Sweet almond oil, Decyl glucoside (coconut derived,surfactant light foaming agent), Charcoal, Spearmint leaf oil, Lime oil, Vitamin E, Rhassoul Clay.
See all our charcoal products.
Made in Melbourne by a small family business.
*More about the ingredients
Caprylic/capric triglyceride - oily liquid derived from coconut oil. Considered an excellent emollient and skin-repairing ingredient. Included in cosmetics due to its mix of fatty acids that skin can use to repair its surface and resist moisture loss. EWG (Environmental Working Group) gives it a ranking of 1 - the lowest concern. Produced by the esterification of glycerol (plant sugars) with mixtures of caprylic (C:8) and capric (C:10) fatty acids from coconut oil.
Sweet almond oil - is rich in vitamin E, A, B1, B2 and B6 it aids in the balance of moisture in dry and irritated skin. With daily application it can assist with the appearances of dark circles, blemishes, pigmentation and fine lines.