you are making a difference:
- All ingredients are ethically sourced, natural, and derived from plants or minerals.
- Inika is committed to environmental awareness and has been awarded one of the highest safety ratings available by the EWG (Environmental Working Group) and the Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database.
- Using natural makeup means you do not expose yourself or the environment to the toxins found in non-natural makeup.
- Certified Vegan.
- Certified Cruelty Free (not tested on animals)
- Certified Halal.
- Palm oil free.
- Suitable for people with allergies and sensitive skin.
- No petrochemicals, synthetic ingredients, artificial preservatives, parabens or GM ingredients.
- No bismuth oxychloride, talc, or carmine.
- This product contains palm oil. Inika uses one or two palm-oil derived ingredients in this product which are RSPO (Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil) Book and Claim Compliant. Inika aims to remove or replace these ingredients with Fair Trade palm oil in the future.
- Pressed naturally, not with harmful chemicals. Suitable for sensitive eyes.
- Add to eyelid lightly for a subtle look, or use more to create richly pigmented colour.
- Recommended over a base of concealer or liquid foundation.
- 'Choc coffee' are rich brown and lighter metallic brown shades that are complimentary to each other.
Choc/left: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Coffee/Right: Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).
* Certified Organic ingredients.
Inika is an Australian company. Made in USA.
Note: Colours on your monitor may appear slightly different to the actual product.