Do we have the cutest Easter round up for you! These are a selection of our favourite Easter-with-an-eco-twist gifts we’ve assembled this chocolate bunny loving season!
1. Proof that a dairy-free, gluten-free & egg-free Easter doesn’t have to be fun-free, cute-free or yum-free. These retro-packaged & certified organic Easter eggs are also vegan. Moo free large organic milk-style Easter egg
2. Staying with friends for Easter but don’t want a chocolate thank you gift that could melt (or let’s face it, be eaten) on the way? This little tome is filled with inspiring quotes with uplifting illustrations. A beautiful gift to outlast your visit. Nest Eggs by Kate Knapp
3. A bilby is the new bunny didn’t you know? These little ethically handmade creatures have so much personality & would make the perfect friend for a little one in your life. Australian handmade bilby toy
4. What’s cuter than a knitted baby chicken? A knitted baby chicken in a hat of course! Even better these little guys & gals are made ethically in Peru, so while you are getting your fix of crafted cuteness, you are also supporting artisans to earn a living wage. Alpaca Easter chicks in hats
5. An Easter gift to your pantry. These chickens are plump with delicious smelling herbs & oils that are said to repel moths. Thurlby poultry pantry repellent
There’s more where that came from. Check out our Easter gift section for more gifts & chocolate goods!