Patented design provides a trim, reliable fit while always maintaining a cute look!
Baby BeeHind's bamboo nappies are made from the finest quality bamboo fibres available, blended with pure organic cotton, to provide a luxuriously soft and ultra absorbent nappy.
you are making a difference:
- Baby BeeHind's bamboo nappies are made from natural, renewable fibres that do not compromise ANY wild resources, and are grown 100% WITHOUT the use of any pesticides or chemicals.
- They are also manufactured under ethical conditions.
- Generous array of poppers means you get a wide range of fit settings. This nappy is designed to fit baby through from birth-toddler, negating the need to 'size up' as baby grows!
- Unique design enables quicker drying time and the ability for you to customise the nappies absorbency to provide layers where your baby needs them most!
starting out, part-time or full-time: what do I need?
- Before financially committing fully to any nappy system, we strongly recommend that you invest in just one or two nappies (and covers) from each range you are interested in to see how they work for your baby.
- Part-time, you might like to try 10 nappies, 3 PUL covers and 2 boosters. We have a Baby Beehinds package that includes just this!
- Full-time, a general guide is somewhere between 25-30 nappies (for washing every second day), 8 PUL covers and five boosters.
Wash nappies 3 times in warm water prior to use to increase absorbency. For best results, use only half the amount of washing detergent you would normally use. Too much detergent can cause residue build-up leading to decreased absorbency and smells. During their initial 3 washes before use, there is not really any need to dry in-between the washings, nor is there need to use detergent in the second or third initial wash.
DO NOT use fabric softener, as it may lead to rashes on sensitive skin and/or decrease the absorbing capabilities of your nappies.
DO NOT use bleach during any part of your soaking/washing routine. It may damage your nappies’ elastic, snaps and/or fabric.
DO NOT tumble dry on the hot cycle in your dryer. Tumble drying on hot can damage the fabric and elastic and make the nappy snaps very hot, possibly enough to burn the fabric. We recommend line drying as often as possible or if you need to use the dryer, use only the cool setting.
Browse our eco nappies.