Offer a gift
There are 8000+ children in protective care across Queensland, from babies to 17 year olds. The aim of the Kids in Care Christmas Appeal is to gather one Christmas present for each child who lives away from home in order to be safe from abuse or neglect. You can get involved by donating a gift (to the value of $20-25) to a collection point throughout Queensland by Friday 14 December 2012.
Local radio station 612 ABC's promotion about the appeal has inspired us to help by sharing stories from the foster community.
We're offering 30% off gifts for the Appeal & will drop the gift off for you*
Please see some gift suggestions below & how to purchase
Please note that gift vouchers are not acceptable to be donated
Order online for the appeal before midnight Tuesday, 11 December 2012 (free shipping)
Gifts for Kids in Care need to be purchased in a separate sale with only items for the appeal. Please put items for yourself in separate order. No shipping will be charged when you select 'Kids in Care' delivery.
1. Add items valued at approx. $20-25* to your cart (not gift vouchers).
2. Enter "KIDSINCARE" in the voucher box at checkout to apply the 30% discount.
3. Choose "Kids In Care delivery" from shipping options (this will delete any shipping cost and we will drop off for you!)
Buy gifts in store before close Tuesday, 11 December 2012
1. Choose gifts valued at approx. $20-25* & tell us you are purchasing for the Appeal at the counter.
2. Your Kids in Care purchases receiving the 30% discount must be left in store for us to deliver.
* Please note that the discount can not be used for items that are on sale. If your chosen gift is not available we will substitute for a similar gift of the same value.
For guidance, you can check the Appeal website with an excellent update on what gifts are still needed for girls and boys from newborn to 17 years. You are welcome to leave a message at checkout to tell us what age the gift is for.
We thank you sincerely for sharing the joy of giving with us!